Here I am getting some "sweet" air...j/k...it was a little air which is an improvement for me, especially after over two years of not being on my way cute board! It is a way cute board...and Kyle picked it out for Christmas all by himself. Love him!
So Kyle's cousin Josh is really great at photography and has a totally sweet lens that I was obsessed with! I want one...I hardly know anything about photography and I swear, that lens makes any picture look good. Needless to say, I didn't put it down until Josh had to take it home with him. I can't wait until I can get one!
Sadie's Uncle Kurt rode up on his "motor-cycible" (that's what she calls them), and I just love this picture because yes that background is real! It's so beautiful up there.
We had a blast pretending to be single college students again! Sadie had her first crush on John...Josh's friend. So hilarious! She definitely thought he was cute, at 15 months! We're sorry we didn't get a pick of the whole group, but we were glad to have the chance to get to know great people and enjoy such a fun weekend.
That looks like a ton of fun! Out of curiosity what lens did he have that you liked? I like you love photography as well but don't know too much about it but would really like to learn more.
ReplyDelete