Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun Pics along the way!

Every so often I just have to post some fun pics of things that have happened along the way................

Sadie's first oreo, oh man she never forgot what a cookie was after that!
She is posing for the camera. I asked her to say Cheese and smile for Mommy and she did it :)



Recently Sadie has figured out what a funny face is...I would show her the face to make and then I took a picture having no idea what she was doing...but she did it! That's my girl! I love funny face pics, always have!



I babysat Sadie's cousin Jack the other day...he is almost 4. Sadie loves to be around him.

All by herself, Sadie put on Daddy's hat, watch, and grabbed his phone and started pacing around the house talking on it. Can you get any cuter?!

She says, "broken, broken"...she wanted me to push the phone up so she could use the letters & numbers.


I love being a Mommy...and I love my little family!

2 comments:

  1. She is seriously ADORABLE! Love your cute little family and your blog for letting us see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving comments! I love them!!!!!!!!!! And I love your blog too! You are so good at keeping it updated.

    ReplyDelete