What a GREAT day! We woke up to a happy girl, after having a rough night of teething pain. We enjoyed the day together, putting up the Christmas Tree and just relaxing!
The one thing that I have been thinking about a lot lately, and especially today is how grateful I am for my husband. If it wasn't for him, there would be no Sadie Girl, and a LOT of other things I get to enjoy each day. I'm so grateful for a man who can do all the hard things for me like;
hang up pictures...
take out the trash...
shovel the driveway...
drive a car that doesn't get parked in the garage...
go to work (sometimes very long hours)...
open jars...
carry my luggage...
unpack the car when we go places...
and run errands at midnight........
take out the trash...
shovel the driveway...
drive a car that doesn't get parked in the garage...
go to work (sometimes very long hours)...
open jars...
carry my luggage...
unpack the car when we go places...
and run errands at midnight........
dancing like Michael Jackson just so I laugh my head off...
wrestle with me but let me win...
get up to take care of Sadie so I can sleep in...
tell me everyday he's glad he married me...
warm up my side of the bed...
always get up to get things for me once we are both in bed...
take me out on fun dates because he wants to...
and listen to me when I need to talk..........
wrestle with me but let me win...
get up to take care of Sadie so I can sleep in...
tell me everyday he's glad he married me...
warm up my side of the bed...
always get up to get things for me once we are both in bed...
take me out on fun dates because he wants to...
and listen to me when I need to talk..........
He is my best friend, and he makes life worth it!!! He is such a good Daddy, and takes care of our family. I know he would do anything for me or Sadie and I am so grateful for that.
You can tell in this pic he is adoring his cute little girl...don't you love it!
Sadie wants to be with all of the big kids downstairs, so we let her play while we ate. There is no way I could get her to sit in a high chair anymore. Well, she found "lipstick" aka "orange marker" and put it on her lips ;) By the end of the night she ended up with Orange, Blue, and Yellow all over her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment