My very best friend came to visit from Washington where I grew up. We have known each other since we were 4. I haven't really gotten to spend time with her for about 4 years. And let me tell you....it was SO MUCH fun. I think that I forgot what it's like to be around someone you have known your entire life. We just picked up exactly where we left off, and talked...and talked..and talked! We stayed up till about 3am every morning, went shopping, went to dinner, and I even showed her how to coupon!
So Ashley MADE at least $20 by purchasing these items at the store...pretty sweet huh?
She couldn't believe it, and that girl is still going strong at home. Honestly, once you experience your first shopping trip...leaving the store with bags of free stuff you will use, it's hard to ever want to pay for it again.
One of the best parts of Ashley's trip here was me getting to show her all about my crazy healthy lifestyle and the things I love to eat. Not that Ashley isn't healthy, she totally is...I just have a few tricks up my sleeve that I love to tell people about. One of those tricks is a GREEN Smoothie! I make one just about everyday. My entire family loves them and especially Sadie. She drinks about 12 oz. a day, and they are full of spinach, kale, collard greens, apples, bananas, oranges and strawberries. I have a link on my sidebar to the Green Smoothie Girl. She is the one who started it all for me, and I have to share with anyone I know...because they are delicious and good for you. Yes, Ash loved them too!
(Well, actually my mom told me about her...so I guess my mom started it all...thanks mom!)
This is us saying "cheers" with our green smoothies at the airport...for such a fabulous time and good friends! Love ya Ash and can't WAIT for you to come visit again!
(Well, actually my mom told me about her...so I guess my mom started it all...thanks mom!)
This is us saying "cheers" with our green smoothies at the airport...for such a fabulous time and good friends! Love ya Ash and can't WAIT for you to come visit again!
Hey I've a couple of questions for you.
ReplyDeleteFirst what site do you use for couponing or do you just do it on your own?
Second what the heck else are you doing beside a green shake a day? You look amazing! I am struggling to lose these last 10-15 pounds and then get in shape. Please share your secret!
I look at fabulessly frugal, a thrifty mom, Krazy coupon lady...they are all great and have tons of help for couponing. I love to shop at Rite Aid and am now just getting the hang of Albertsons. Rite Aid is the BEST! I also looke at www.1faithfulsteward.blogspot.com...I think that's what it is..she isn't local but AMAZING! She always spends no money or makes money every week and does all the work for you.
ReplyDeleteSo I've been working out a lot, and am watching what I eat. I have a bunch of recipes and tips on eating and what types of things to eat. I wrote it up for a friend...I can forward it along to you...there is A LOT of info in it. Maybe I should add a recipe section on my blog! I think I might try that. Thx for the idea Tanessa! ;)
ReplyDeleteYes please forward it on to me! The only problem with working out a ton for me right now is that I am still nursing so I can't do to much with out losing milk production. It is so frustrating!! But I would love to see what types of things to eat and such and recipes are always welcome. Also what kind of things have you been doing to exercise so that when I can I know what to do.
ReplyDeleteI'll email everything I got to you sista!
ReplyDeleteI had so so so so much fun! Seriously - I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend. I learned so much from you in such a short time. Thanks for everything. Miss you!!!!
ReplyDelete