Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Final Summer Cabin Trip... #3

We went up to the cabin with the family and it was my niece, Lizzie's birthday. This is my sis-in law Kerri and Lizzie getting ready for her big day....we did "minute to win it" games and a treasure hunt! If you have never done a minute to win it game, you need to....I think I got about 400 really hilarious pictures. Of course I couldn't post them all so here is a few:

Does this not say..."awww Mom why can't I play with the cups?!" So funny, and so Sadie!
Kyle is sliding an oreo cookie down his face into his mouth! He did it in like 40 seconds.

We also did the suck a jelly bean and transfer it to a bowl across the room. Kyle and I are pretty competitive, it was a close race but his stride is a little bigger so he got me. It was tiring, but super fun!
So the paper bags were lined up all different sizes. You had to grab the bags with your teeth and nothing else. Each bag was harder and harder to get. I barely got the last bag, I knew Kyle had no chance on this one though...he is the most inflexible person I have ever met. Sorry hon, but it's true...so yes, I had this one in the BAG! ;)

Sadie found her cousins shoes and put them on all by herself. She needed a little help walking but she thought she was super cool, and looked pretty cute!

After all the fun games inside we went on a treasure hunt outside and ended up back inside for the yummy birthday cupcakes. Kyle was assigned "ninja" that the kids had to defeat in order to get the next clue. It was pretty funny to watch, and the kids loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment