Just before Christmas we traveled to one of Kyle’s best friends wedding. It’s actually Kyle’s brother’s wife’s brother…did you get that?! We were both super excited to head back to the old college stomping grounds, and reminisce a little. Of course it’s always fun to see my family and old friends too! Luckily the weather was great and we had such a blast!
We are headed down, left later then we wanted…and Sadie NEVER sleeps in the car so we knew it would be a long trip. She also had a horrible cold, but we did survive.
Here is my hubby and I at the rehearsal dinner, doesn’t he look cute ;)
Kyle’s cousin Josh, we <3 him!
Some of our best buds! Wish they lived closer!
The first night we stayed at my sister’s house which was then in Bountiful. Sadie didn’t get much sleep! The next day, while my sisters husband Jon watched the kids..Kyle took me shopping! That was fun, no kid…shopping….and my husband. What a great day! We had soooo much fun, we were late getting back to my sisters to pick up Sadie pack up our stuff and then get to the rehearsal dinner. My brother and his wife are AWESOME and met us at Carabba’s to pick up Sadie. We didn’t have time to drop her off at their house. We pulled her car-seat out of our car (with her in it) then buckled her in my brother’s car…who she had never remembered seeing before! From what they told us, it was interesting, which means it was a horrific 2 hours for my them ;) I think the picture below shows it all. Sick, tired, and with strangers…oh man! We owe you guys for sure!!!!
Not to mention on our way to my brothers house from the dinner we got LOST..yes we got lost, in Provo, where we both lived for a few years…so ridiculous. It took us an extra 20 minutes to get there…but we made it.
The next day was the wedding…so in the morning on the way we went to visit Kyle’s Aunt and Uncle, Dot and O’dell. They are soooo fun and kind…we love to visit them whenever we can. Sadie LOVED both of them and all their fun toys. Just had to snap a few shots.
This is at the wedding…it was SUPER DUPER windy and cold, so we didn’t stay long.
The Happy Couple, Jesse and Josslyn..why is it that most people who get married look like brother and sister?! You can’t say that about Kyle and I but it’s so true, don’t ya think!
Sadie was ZONKED! In about 3 seconds flat…this is officially the 2nd time she has fallen asleep in her car-seat!
This is at the reception in the evening.
I just have to say my husband is AWESOME. He sang Jesse’s Girl with the band, and I LOVE this video because his best bud and cousin Josh is standing right behind him on the guitar. Yes, at that moment I was VERY proud to say that was my husband! Just another reminder of why I married him!!! At the very end of the video you can see the happy couple on the left.
This guy Sadie is standing next to…uh, I have no idea who he is…She just randomly picked him to dance with, and he was 6’6” I think. It was really funny.
Thanks for the fun times! We really did have a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment