Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

25!

So it was my birthday on March 5th. I turned 25, and it was a really Great day! It did start out a little rough, waiting in the car for about 3 hours to pick up some chicken…and running all over town thinking I would be gone for an hour when I was gone for 4, but when I pulled in the garage from being gone I saw this:

DSC_0237DSC_0238

& this on my front door from my AWESOME sis-in law and her family: (a bunch of super cute notes written on hearts)

DSC_0235

Kyle’s mom watched Sadie while he took me to an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and shopping! Exactly the type of gift I LOVE, what girl wouldn’t?!

101_0371

101_0373

101_0374

DELICIOUS!

101_0376

25 here we come!

101_0378

Thank you everyone for making me feel so special! I have the best family and some super great friends!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment