While we were at the cabin, the last day together we all got dressed up and took some family photo’s. Our last family photo was in 2003 I think…so it’s been a while, and our family has more than doubled. We set up our camera on a tripod and hoped for the best. I think they turned out great. We set it to take like 10 pics in a row, so we got some SUPER funny sequences. I wish you could flip through them like you would if you were looking at your own pictures on your own computer, it’s much funnier that way. Anyway, we got some good ones…and it was great to just have everyone of us there!
Here’s the original Hymas fam. Youngest to oldest from left to right…me, Bruce, Leann, Cory and Mom and Dad.
Let the sequence begin ;)
You have to look close!
Now the entire family with all the kids! Love it!
You made a pretty good family, and pretty great parents! Love you Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment