We miss you guys too! I'm sooooo happy to hear that Afton is doing better. Come up this summer for a visit!!!! That would be so fun. Anytime you want to come, let us know.
Kyle and I have been married since June 4th 2005 and our little Sadie Bug joined the family on April 5th 2009. Kyle owns Brightline Orthodontic Lab and makes orthodontic appliances. I get to stay home with my baby girl everyday! Our lives are blessed. We love life and each other!
Oh Sweet Sadie! You are just too CUTE! I love that you want to be a "big girl" and feed yourself... no fun for Mommy, but LOTS of fun for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you 3! We REALLY need to get together! You and Kyle both look great and need to see each other this summer sometime!
Love you!
Camille
We miss you guys too! I'm sooooo happy to hear that Afton is doing better. Come up this summer for a visit!!!! That would be so fun. Anytime you want to come, let us know.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are all well.
M