Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swimming Lessons?!

April was such a busy month and just seemed to fly by! I decided to put Sadie in swim lessons! So young, you say.......well, I think so too....but this class was more of a Mommy and Me "Lets get use to the water" type thing. What I will say, is Sadie LOVED it! She loves the water and being around all the other kids. We did it with my friend Olga and her little girl Amira. We had such a blast. Not to mention Mommy got about 3 hours of stuff done after each lesson because Sadie would come home and just crash. Sadie learned to kick, blow bubbles, and even went under water a few times. Luckily Grammy (Grandma) came to visit and was able to take a few pics of Sadie and I in the class.


Going under water


Blowing bubbles

Kicking





Ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment