This past year has been amazing, and we feel so blessed to have you in our family.
Sadie loves Yo Gabba Gabba. We get the DVD's from the library. So Sadie's party was of course all about Yo Gabba Gabba. Shirts, streamers, cake, colors....all from the show! Thank you Kerri and Jared for letting us have it at your house so all the kids could have a place to play. Also, Kerri is a lifesaver...with an iron and frosting tips for the cupcakes! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating Sadie Mae's 1 year birthday.
I couldn't resist the Tu-Tu at the store. It was soooo cute,
and huge on her so I'm sure it will be around for years to come.
I can't take the credit for the beautiful frosting, but I did make the cupcakes tie-dye with all the right colors. They turned out pretty cool, and yummy!
Daddy's wearing Muno, I'm wearing Tootee, and Sadie's wearing Fufa...
All characters from guess where?!
So I guess Sadie doesn't like to be dirty.
I smashed her hand in the cake and she wasn't very happy with me.
So much for diggin' in.
Our beautiful baby girl isn't a baby anymore! Man, how time flies. I promised myself I would savor every moment, and even doing that, it goes by too fast. I think that's why I like this blog so much. Life has more purpose....I'm always wanting to capture the moments so I can post them for family and friends, but mostly for myself. I know this will be one of Sadie's favorite things to go back and read but I know I will love it even more. You think you will never forget certain moments in time, but you do......and I don't want that to happen. So here we are...wishing Sadie a Happy Birthday....feeling so blessed....and hoping there are many more birthday's to come, exciting things to post about, and little moments in time to remember .
No comments:
Post a Comment