Happy Mothers Day to me, cause I got my braces off yay!!!!!
Daddy got his off a few weeks before me....so no more braces face for us, yes!
I didn't think braces was that bad when I was 12, so I figured it would be the same this time around...well...I'll just say that it's impossible to feel cute with metal in your mouth as an adult. So needless to say, we are both SOOOO happy to have them off, and are loving the new smiles.
Daddy got his off a few weeks before me....so no more braces face for us, yes!
I didn't think braces was that bad when I was 12, so I figured it would be the same this time around...well...I'll just say that it's impossible to feel cute with metal in your mouth as an adult. So needless to say, we are both SOOOO happy to have them off, and are loving the new smiles.
There is nothing more in the world I would rather be doing, than be a Mommy to my Sadie Bug and a wife to my awesome husband (who by the way made me breakfast in bed ;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment