Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

We are still alive and Kickin! This is the first of many to come ;)

Alright everyone! So The Kelson Crew is officially terrible at blogging, and wow has a lot gone on in the past 10 months. From the last post we have had an adorable little girl, Sadie Mae Kelson who is now almost 7 months old. I can hardly believe it. She is our world and can't imagine life without her. I promise we are alive and well...in fact we are very well. There is so much to write about :) Let's see if it will actually happen right?!

Really, I think this blogging thing is good I just need to get into the hang of it. Kyle has been on me for the past 10 months to update, and I kept telling him he should do it;) I know Kyle will be on here from time to time...maybe even more than I think.

Anyway, the video below was taken on Kyle's phone. It's the first time Sadie really laughed. It's too cute to not post. This is the first of many installments trying to catch you all up on the best thing that has ever happened to us. Our little Sadie Bug! So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment