Me and my sis in-law...Kerri
My sweet redneck husband...he clipped in my hair extensions for an awesome mullet,
seriously awesome!
I don't think I had laughed so hard in a REALLY long time. Jared my bro in-law came rolling up to the front door of the house on his Harley, wearing a pair of Kerri's old pants. There is no way I can describe how funny this was. One of those..you had to be there moments.
Kyle got a few special tattoo's for the occasion.
A knife and a confederate flag that said "The south will rise again".
This is my fabulous friend Heather and her husband Greg!
Great party guys. Thanks for the memories and the fun...
Gorgeous!
this is too funny!! i want to host one of these this summer!! love the idea!!! i keep forgetting to get you my dads number 801-404-7336. I am sooo glad that you commented on our blog! It will be good to keep in touch with you!
ReplyDelete