We got some great family pictures snapped by my sister in-law in October mostly because I have been really excited to send out my Christmas cards. I love our cute little family, and she did a super FABULOUS job. A slide show of those coming soon....I did post them on facebook already.
Since we have so many great pictures I have been wanting to find a card that will allow me to put more than 3 pictures on it. Costco is the cheapest but doesn't really have that option...so I have been keeping my eyes peeled. I came across the cards from and I really like them. They have a huge selection and exactly what I'm looking for. It does help by blogging about it, they will give me 50 free!!!! Pretty awesome huh? I have used shutterfly in the past to make photo books and things. They make good quality stuff, I think. So if you are interested you can...
Take a look at the Christmas cards here!
The calendars here!
Or the Birthday Cards here!
If you have a blog and would like to get 50 free Christmas Cards...go here...
You can never pass up free and cute right?!
Since we have so many great pictures I have been wanting to find a card that will allow me to put more than 3 pictures on it. Costco is the cheapest but doesn't really have that option...so I have been keeping my eyes peeled. I came across the cards from and I really like them. They have a huge selection and exactly what I'm looking for. It does help by blogging about it, they will give me 50 free!!!! Pretty awesome huh? I have used shutterfly in the past to make photo books and things. They make good quality stuff, I think. So if you are interested you can...
Take a look at the Christmas cards here!
The calendars here!
Or the Birthday Cards here!
If you have a blog and would like to get 50 free Christmas Cards...go here...
You can never pass up free and cute right?!

No comments:
Post a Comment