Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Fun!

I had a great birthday yesterday! It was a beautiful sunny day and I got to spend it with the 2 most important people in my life. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful caring friends and family. Thank you for all the Happy Birthday Wishes! I am fooling around a little bit with my exposure and color/contrast...but here are a few pics of the b-day.



The Olive Garden is sooo Yummy!!!!
We were outside the car at the mall...getting ready to go shopping ;)
You can tell Kyle is SUPER excited. Thanks sweetheart, you're the best!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!? I didn't know I missed your birthday! You need to tell me these things. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I have been sick all weekend so I'm just catching up on my blogger. I hope you had a fun day...I'm a horrible friend:( We need to get together and catch up!

    ReplyDelete