Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kyle's Big Surprise..to me!!!!!!!!

In August of 2008 Kyle surprised me with a trip to Hawaii! He told me on Wednesday and I found myself eating breakfast from that amazing balcony on Sunday (I know, it doesn't look real does it)! What a surprise....I couldn't believe it. He kept it a secret for so long, and planned out everything. I know you are saying to yourself, wow...what a great husband :) He is amazing, and planned everything just for me! He even rented (my dream car) a convertible jeep for us to cruise around in.
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary and the baby that is still on the way...I was 7 weeks pregnant on the trip. Thank goodness, not sick until the day we flew home!

Kyle was sooooooo excited to go spear gun fishing. I'm proud to say he caught a big one! A puffer fish, probably 7lbs, that blew up when he speared it. Look at that fish, he probably isn't quite as happy as Kyle is but he sure is smiling for the camera. Kyle even tried cooking it. We didn't know if it was the "poisenous" kind so we thought we better not eat it. If anyone needs a spear gun, we've got it...but I know Kyle will be using it again.


The place we stayed was beautiful. We had a private beach with probably 15 people, at the very most, on it at one time. When I woke up in the morning to eat breakfast on the balcony, there was a painter down on the sand with his canvas. It didn't seem real it was so serene.

I'm so glad I was able to take this trip with my husband before we begin a family of our own. I feel so blessed to have a husband who has always wanted to do something special for me, and that he knew it would mean a lot to me!

I definitely caught my fish...and I'm not letting go...
I couldn't wish for anyone better!!!! What a guy...





2 comments:

  1. Awwwe Kyle... you are such a good husband! That is so great you were able to get away before your little Sadie Mae gets here! You two are such a great couple and Michael and I are so glad to have you as friends!
    It was so great to see you last week and we really want to keep in touch... we will come and visit you THREE next time! =)

    ReplyDelete