So this next few weeks I'm going to do my best to catch up since the beginning of the year. I don't want to miss anything because I would LOVE to print this blog out for our family!
Life has been crazy!!!! In January I was asked to be "in charge" (not sure how well I can do that ;) of making sure 160 children each Sunday are where they are supposed to be, and learning something good...it has been an experience! If you know what I'm talking about, at my church it's called the primary president....yeah my first words were "what the heck?" too!
Needless to say, blogging is not as high on my priority list, but it should be! I have all these files of pictures that I want to blog about, dating back to Christmas. So I'm going to do my best and just bust it out the next few weeks!
Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment