Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ducks and Geese

In July we went to the park downtown to feed some ducks and geese. I thought Sadie would be afraid, but it turns out... I was more of a chicken than her. She was feeding the geese right out of her hand and was laughing so hard after they would grab it. It definitely surprised me! There is no way I would do that :)












2 comments:

  1. Your little family is just too cute! Sadie is growing up so fast! We hope you all are well. We miss you!!! Our baby is due in November, so we will have to get together so you can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we definitely need to see you guys...I guess we will for sure at Jesse's wedding right?! I hope everything is going well for you so far, you look sooooooooo tiny! I love it. Ps. I want to talk to you a little more about baby insurance ;)

    ReplyDelete