For the 4th of July we drove to Utah and stayed with my sister. All of my family was there so it was a CRAZY weekend, and super fun. We put Sadie in a forward facing car seat about a month ago, and she loves it...the problem is she NEVER sleeps in it. No matter how tired she is, she keeps those eyelids pried open with toothpicks. She's a good girl in her seat...but by the time we got there she was beyond loopy. Which is probably the reason she woke up for two hours at 2:30am ready to play. Oh the joys of traveling with kiddo's...every parent goes through it, but somehow we manage to look back on it with fond memories right?!!!!
Sadie at her first parade...
Sadie at her first parade...
After Sadie went to Sleep, Daddy and I got to watch a fireworks show down the street from my sisters house.
I have so many things to be grateful for! My beautiful family; a fabulous husband who works so hard, and a gorgeous little girl. I'm so happy to have been born in this country, with all the freedoms that so many others have laid down their lives for. I'll be forever grateful to all those people who are still giving up their lives and time fighting to keep the freedoms we enjoy each day.
Gorgeous... all of you... all these pictures... all of Sadie's cuteness. Just GORGEOUS! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww thanks!!!! We miss you guys too...can't wait to see everyone at Jesse's wedding.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind I found your blog through Bruce and Brittany's. Sadie is so cute and getting so big. I love the last picture of you guys so cute! Our blog if you want is
ReplyDeletehttp://brower-family.blogspot.com/