Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thanksgiving: ahhhh St. George!

Thanksgiving: good food, family and St. George! It'd been 2 years since we actually visited St. George and we were so ready for a vacation. Kyle especially couldn't wait because his work always gets really busy the week before the holiday. Our plan was for Sadie and I to fly to Las Vegas and Kyle would drive down a few days later on in the week...then we would all drive back home to Boise together. It was a blast to be in the beautiful weather with the family. I wish ALL of the family could have been there, but maybe next time.

Sadie and I in the LV airport waiting for Grammy and Papo to pick us up...Sadie did great on the plane and we even made some friends on the plane that we see often.


I think Sadie was pooped from the travels,
and Grammy couldn't wait to play!

Off to Target for some Christmas shopping with my little Santa while Daddy was away,

and to see some old friends. We got to visit my friend Summer and her cute little yorkie.
Sadie loved him.

Ha..ha...Daddy and Sadie couldn't believe their eyes at how beautiful Thanksgiving dinner looked.
Thanks Mom for all your hard working cooking up such a great meal.
It looked beautiful and tasted delicious.
Getting ready for some family pictures, she was just practicing;)

There we are except Kyle, he's taking the picture! I don't think we ever did get all of us in one pic.

We went hiking on the Dixie...Kyle loved it...he'd never been up there and thought it was great.
We call this the "butt crack". It's a super small crack that's a few hundred feet long.
You have to walk sideways to get through it, my dad could barely fit, but he made it.

Kyle and I got to go on a date while Papo watched Sadie. We saw New Moon, so fun! (Kyle is going to kill me when he sees I posted this picture..we both look so awesome ;) in braces but him especially with that green thing stuck in there...sorry babe!)
Getting home from a rough day at Church. Our last day in St. George and we didn't want to go home.

Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun time. I love being home and can't wait to come back. We enjoyed it so much and love you guys bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment